“The Award-Winning song Hollow mirrors the penetrating, positive and healing spirit that is Trevor Sewell. Trevor’s music is a great example of the artistic renaissance pervading the music licensing industry.” – Gary Gray, Producer & Founder of the International Music Licensing Contest IMLContest.com
SHINE ON HOLLYWOOD MAGAZINE THIS MONTH – click image to visit
HOLLOW is the new album from Trevor Sewell it features 10 new Sewell songs and a host of great English and American guests who include a Grammy Nominee, an Emmy Nominated Producer and Billboard Songwriting Award winner, a duet with brilliant American artist Brooke Nickerson and Paul Barrere from legendary band LITTLE FEAT. Recording took place on both sides of the Atlantic and UK launch party is scheduled for 13th November with the American Launch to be held in Los Angeles on Feb 12th. 2016 during Grammys week.
What others are saying about it so far:
- ‘its only been out a week but Trevor Sewell’s album Hollow is already being called an album of the year’. – Jeremy Rees – Radio Cardiff
- “Hollow is one of the freshest and most original songs I’ve heard in 2015″ – The Blues and Soul Show.
- ‘A spectacular classic that would stand out in any list in the world.’ – The Blues Man in the Hat.
- I consider Hollow to be an important evolutionary “marker” and I think it will prove an influential track as time goes on – Jason Elliott.
- ‘One of my favorite albums I’ve received since I’ve owned MDORadio and MDORadioBlues.’ – She D’ambrosio
- ‘it’s certainly one of the best new releases I’ve heard this year’ – NE:MM
- ‘Trevor Sewell goes from strength to strength with his writing and exceptional performances. He has a fantastic voice and as a multi instrumentalist and producer, he has made this album something special.’ – Lancashire Blues Archive.
BRITISH BLUES AWARDS 2015.
Really happy to say I was named runner up in this years British Blues Awards this year for The Kevin Thorpe Songwriter Award for the second time.
PLEASE NOTE: INDEPENDENCE and CALLING YOUR NAME ALBUMS AND INDEPENDENCE T . SHIRTS ARE NOW COMPLETELY SOLD OUT
BLUES MATTERS THIS MONTH – Great 4 page feature = me well chuffed.
Really pleased to be featured on the Paul Jones Show this week on radio 2 – he played Small Change from the Hollow album and said that ‘many listeners had…
Brilliant to win the best collaboration award in the Josie’s this year at the SOLD OUT Shermerhorn Symphony Centre in Nashville with my friend Natalie Jean – we won for…
Over 6000 entries in Unsigned Only and Hollow Part 1 is in the list of Winners so I’m pretty happy about that – happy days
Well chuffed to have Too Little Too Late from the Hollow Album picked up for inclusion in the film ‘Birthday Girl’ – this was my duet with Brooke Nickerson so I think…
Really chuffed to have 3 nominations in this years BRITISH BLUES AWARDS The nomination categories are as follows: HOLLOW – album category HOLLOW – song category TREVOR SEWELL – Kevin…
Trevor Sewell at The Findhorn Foundation, 22/4/2016. A review. Trevor Sewell and his band were far travelled to this evening in the Universal Hall at The Findhorn Foundation. Hailing from…