SHINE ON HOLLYWOOD MAGAZINE THIS MONTH – click image to visit
HOLLOW is the new album from Trevor Sewell it features 10 new Sewell songs and a host of great English and American guests who include a Grammy Nominee, an Emmy Nominated Producer and Billboard Songwriting Award winner, a duet with brilliant American artist Brooke Nickerson and Paul Barrere from legendary band LITTLE FEAT. Recording took place on both sides of the Atlantic and UK launch party is scheduled for 13th November with the American Launch to be held in Los Angeles on Feb 12th. 2016 during Grammys week.
What others are saying about it so far:
- ‘its only been out a week but Trevor Sewell’s album Hollow is already being called an album of the year’. – Jeremy Rees – Radio Cardiff
- “Hollow is one of the freshest and most original songs I’ve heard in 2015″ – The Blues and Soul Show.
- ‘A spectacular classic that would stand out in any list in the world.’ – The Blues Man in the Hat.
- I consider Hollow to be an important evolutionary “marker” and I think it will prove an influential track as time goes on – Jason Elliott.
- ‘One of my favorite albums I’ve received since I’ve owned MDORadio and MDORadioBlues.’ – She D’ambrosio
- ‘it’s certainly one of the best new releases I’ve heard this year’ – NE:MM
- ‘Trevor Sewell goes from strength to strength with his writing and exceptional performances. He has a fantastic voice and as a multi instrumentalist and producer, he has made this album something special.’ – Lancashire Blues Archive.
BRITISH BLUES AWARDS 2015.
Really happy to say I was named runner up in this years British Blues Awards this year for The Kevin Thorpe Songwriter Award for the second time.
PLEASE NOTE: INDEPENDENCE and CALLING YOUR NAME ALBUMS AND INDEPENDENCE T . SHIRTS ARE NOW COMPLETELY SOLD OUT
BLUES MATTERS THIS MONTH – Great 4 page feature = me well chuffed.
Trevor Sewell at The Findhorn Foundation, 22/4/2016. A review. Trevor Sewell and his band were far travelled to this evening in the Universal Hall at The Findhorn Foundation. Hailing from…
Trevor Sewell Band Hollow self-release Alt.Blues from Northern Guitar-Slinger. While a stalwart of the local music scene for many years; Trevor Sewell became an overnight success a couple of years ago…
read the whole review here: Blues Rock Review
The Soiree @ THE WHISKY A GO GO SELLS OUT!